This project is a challenge in which I try to do one altruistic act a day.

Crappy Food

Monday, December 21, 2009
This project may be a bit more difficult than I imagined.  It does not take a lot of time to do an altruistic act. However, there are days in which it is difficult to find the time.  Yesterday, was a long day at work.  I also visited a friend who is a girl (not quite a girlfriend).  Since I don't want anyone to know about this project, I have to do these things on my own without her knowing.  Thus, when I got home late I microwaved some frozen burritos and took a walk in my hunt for feeding someone who is homeless.  So far, I have not yet given food to the same person.  I apologize if the food was not the greatest last night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Good Books on Altruism